Best suited for more minor, cosmetic changes, dental bonding is used to improve the appearance of teeth. The process involves bonding a special dental material directly onto an affected tooth’s structure, followed by the sculpting and polishing of the material to completely restore your tooth to look like the rest of your teeth; the latest materials and techniques of cosmetic bonding have revolutionized the process, allowing us to now be able to match the natural shade, translucency, and texture of your natural teeth.
Uses of Dental Bonding
Dental bonding can be used to restore teeth with small, cosmetic imperfections such as:
Call our office today to schedule a consultation to see what kind of improvements cosmetic bonding can make on your smile!
Benefits of Dental Bonding
- Dental bonding is a more non-invasive method for tooth restoration.
- The dental material used in dental bonding matches your natural tooth color.
- The bonding process requires little to no tooth preparation; there is little to no removal of tooth enamel involved, allowing you to maintain the health and natural structure of your tooth.
- Cosmetic bonding is relatively inexpensive compared to other cosmetic restorations such as veneers or dental crowns.
- The dental bonding process can be completed in one session.