If you’re anything like us, then a large latte, a lovely cup of tea, or a fine glass of red wine aren’t just special treats—they’re daily essentials. However, these drinks can really take their toll on the color of our teeth. Fortunately, teeth whitening treatments can quickly repair much of the damage that has been done. This is the perfect treatment for anyone who is satisfied with their current smile, but is happy to receive an extra boost for a much brighter smile.
Uses of Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening treatments involve using a special bleaching solution within mouth trays that break the stains on your teeth into smaller pieces. This allows for the discoloration to become less concentrated, making your smile brighter. Teeth whitening treatments can help correct the discoloration of your teeth due to:
- Natural wear
- Foods and drinks such as coffee, tea, and wine
- Tobacco use
- Side effects of certain medications like antihistamines, anti psychotics, and high blood pressure medications
Call our Bright Dental office today to schedule an appointment for a brighter smile!
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Improves your smile’s appearance.
- Teeth whitening treatments received through our office are more effective and safer than using over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
- Helps remove more difficult stains on teeth that are not as easily removed through regular brushing or routine professional dental cleanings.
- Teeth whitening treatments from our office can be done during an appointment or at home using our take-home teeth-whitening kit.